Saturday, May 3, 2008

Conversations with a 2 year old...


Will says everything now... I find myself carrying on full conversations with him all day long. It's hilarious. I know I say this at every stage, but this one might have them all beat (his sister is at a pretty cute stage herself though). For example, we were driving in the car the other day and his DVD wasn't working. So, I pull over on the side of the road to fix it for him. I pressed a few buttons and it started playing. I got back in the car and Will exclaimed, "Momma, you fixed it. You didn't need dadda. I am so proud of you." Like I said, hilarious...

1 comment:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

That is impressive. I don't think Cole has ever used the word "didn't". His sentences sound funny because he would have said, "You no need Daddy".