Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tag!


Here's a picture of Little Lane...she's a doll. Well, I've been "tagged" thanks to my good friend Meg! Here it goes, in no particular order, 7 strange things about me...
  1. I acquired a taste for green olives when I was pregnant with Will. It hasn't gone away. At any time of day, I could go sit on the couch with a jar and a fork.
  2. I don't keep a calendar anywhere. I keep all of my events in my head and just hope I remember when the right time comes. I am disorganized with myself, but almost obsessive-compulsively organized when working for an employer.
  3. I love t.v. I love surfing up and down the channels even when I know nothing's on. I watch mainly FoodNetwork and HGTV, planning recipes and house projects I'll never do. I read the bumper stickers that say "Kill your television" and I think "Are you crazy?" I don't allow myself to watch it until Will's in bed...that would be bad. Oh, and I love the show "Cops".
  4. I love to travel but hate flying in airplanes. I go up and talk to the pilots before take-off and tell them to "do a good job" and "talk to us a lot back here". They think I am flirting but I'm totally serious. There's a humiliating story of me holding on to a sailor I was sitting next to when the plane was bouncing all over the place. He thought I was coming on to him. Once we landed, I had to run through the terminal to get away from him. That is one of many a bizarre story.
  5. In conjunction with #4, I love tracking flights on USA TODAY Travel or FlightAware. If I know you are flying, I will get on Weather.com, check the turbulence report for you, then go to a flight tracking website and follow you through the air, checking wind speed and altitude that sort of thing. Very bizarre... I am fascinated by airplanes but terrified of flying in them. If you invite me to your villa in Europe though, I will get over it and come anyway, just to be clear.
  6. I floss for at least 10 minutes per night.
  7. I don't like to sip Diet Coke over ice. I only like it if I can chug it from the can.

3 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Okay, you're hilarious. Love it!

Kate & Gabe said...

She is adorable!!!!

Stacy said...

Love the picture! So funny about the olives! I've actually always loved olives, black or green, and I'll eat them straight from the jar too! Only got better with pregnancy!! :0)

If Jax cooperates, we'll see you at church tomorrow!