Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter





We had a great Easter weekend. Yesterday Will and I dyed eggs which was an eventful experience to say the least. First off, my precious toddler kept saying over and over, "Mama, let's dye. Dye, Mama, Dye." It sounded pretty morbid when we were supposed to be in a celebratory mood. Then, he kept looking for Ollie (a duck from his favorite book) inside the eggs. It's very hard to explain to a toddler there are no ducks inside eggs when all of his books say there are. The picture of him in bunny ears reminds me of Ralphie from A Christmas Story...poor guy! We also tried a photo shoot with Lane in her easter getup. Clearly, it wasn't too successful. On Sunday, church was incredible. Will was sick so he couldn't come but Michael, Lane and I went and celebrated Christ's resurrection. As Will's favorite song says, "Oh Happy Day!" Lane went to the nursery for the first time, which also made her mom very happy. Afterwards, we had a yummy brunch with my parents and an easter egg hunt in the backyard. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Adorable pictures! I love it that he was saying, "dye mama".

Kate & Gabe said...

The kids look adorable! I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter. :)

audrey habeck said...

hilarious! "let's dye mommy, dye!"
little kids! hope you guys are well. will is so stinkin cute!